Updated 1st June 2020
COVID-19 LATEST SERVICE UPDATE
We will be returning to business on June 1st and providing all services but with some changes to ensure the safeguarding of all our employees, clients/tenants during the outbreak.
It has now been clarified in guidance issued by the government that cleaners may continue to carry out work in people’s homes or the workplace, provided that the worker is not experiencing any coronavirus symptoms and all guidance on hygiene and the social distance measures of two meters from household occupants must be maintained at all times.
We will continue to closely monitor official guidance on COVID-19 and adapt our services where required.
Measures we have in place:
We at Select Finish Cleaning Services Ltd understand the importance to protect our employees and our client’s well-being as far as possible during COVID-19 outbreak. We want to inform you of the actions we are taking as a business to safely supply our services:
- Contact has been made with our existing clients to decide if they wish to resume with our services or not.
- We are considering clients individual circumstances and implementing safety measures to meet each households’ requirements as safely as possible.
- Clients/tenants must isolate in a different room whilst work is being carried out. On occasions where this is not possible, social distancing of at least 2 meters must be maintained.
- We are in constant contact with our employees carrying out health screening, including temperature checks. And they have been informed to report any symptoms or if anyone in their household displays any symptoms.
- We are asking that our clients also let us know if anyone in their households or the workplace have symptoms that they let us know as soon as possible.
- We are supplying Personal protective equipment for employees and training on how and when to use.
- Strict hand hygiene practices are in place and hand sanitisers supplied to all employee (s).
- We have always ensured that our Domestic cleaning service has the same cleaning operative assigned and that the client supplies the cleaning materials to prevent cross contamination.
- All company equipment used throughout our commercial sector will be thoroughly cleaned using antibacterial cleaners to help reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Employee (s) work clothing will be washed daily.
Select Finish Cleaning Services Ltd would like to thank you for your continued support and patience at this difficult time, it is much appreciated
OUR CORE VALUES
Core values are the principles that drive a companies actions and relations with employees, customers & clients alike. We feel at Select Finish our success is attributed to our core beliefs:
We provide superior service with resilient resolution toward exceeding expectations from our customers & clients each and every time.
The team work very hard to gain your trust as quickly as possible; this is demonstrated by the belief & confidence shown in us by our long standing relationships with existing clients.
Our primary long term aim hasn’t wavered since day one regards establishing a productive client base enabling the business to flourish. This can only be gained by ensuring our customers revisit & share our services by delivering the highest standards of work at very competitive rates, demonstrating great value for money.